The Y Camping team is committed to providing educational, enriching and flexible camp programming options in accordance with guidance from government, health and education officials. As always, our goal is to provide incredible camp programs that offer safe and healthy ways for kids to learn, grow and thrive.
Please see below for information on our NEW Outdoor Campus program!
Beginning October 5th, YMCA Camp Ihduhapi will welcome registered campers for half day, enrichment opportunities at camp. Offerings will include team building, ropes course, nature immersion, outdoor education and nature art. Wi-Fi access available for students that need to check-in for distance learning.
- Single-Day Registration
- Available for 5th-8th grade students.
- Instruction and guidance from YMCA Outdoor Educations Instructors.
- Drop-off from 8:30-9:00am, pick-up from 12:00-12:30pm.
- Snack provided.
- Wi-Fi available on site for both students and parents/caregivers, with work space available for adults to work remotely, coffee included!
- Availability for adults to explore our beautiful natural setting.
- $30 per day, financial assistance available.
What to Bring
- Electronic devices and any educational materials needed for distance learning
- Water bottle
- Face mask
YMCA Camp Ihduhapi
3425 Ihduhapi Trail
Loretto, MN 55357
Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
A “session” is defined as one half day of care that costs $30 per child.
Registration available soon!
Fees, Billing and Information
- A $10 convenience fee will be charged for any registrations made after one week in advance .
- Session Fees are paid by EFT on Tuesday, the week prior to each week of Outdoor Campus.
- You may add, remove or switch sessions to your child’s schedule. Changes must be made by Monday, one week prior to Outdoor Campus.
- We believe every child should have access to our programs. If you are in need of financial assistance through the YMCA you can Learn more and apply online.
- For questions or assistance, call 612-230-9622 or contact us.