The Y Camping team is committed to providing educational, enriching and flexible camp programming options in accordance with guidance from government, health and education officials. As always, our goal is to provide incredible camp programs that offer safe and healthy ways for kids to learn, grow and thrive.
Please see below for information on our NEW! half and full-day Outdoor Campus program.
Beginning October 5th, YMCA Camp St. Croix will welcome registered participants in daily outdoor classroom settings focused on holistic education. In both half-day and full day offerings families are able to open enroll their students in a structured educational support in academics, social emotional learning, and character education. Under the instruction and guidance of YMCA Outdoor Education Instructors, students will spend time each day getting hands-on experience in state standard based curriculum with other students from their grade, while also having Wi-Fi access to check-in for distance learning.
- Available for K-8th grade students.
- Instruction and guidance from YMCA Outdoor Education Instructors.
- Half day $30: Drop-off from 8:30-9, pick-up from 12:00-12:30, snack provided.
- Full day $50: Drop-off from 8:30-9, pick-up from 4:00-4:30, lunch and afternoon snack provided.
- Limited transportation available. See bus schedule below.
- Wi-Fi available on site for both students and parents/caregivers, with work space available for adults to work remotely, coffee included!
- Financial assistance available.
What to Bring
- Electronic devices and any educational materials needed for distance learning
- Water bottle
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Face mask
- Lunch (unless registered for our meal service, FULL DAY registration only)
YMCA Camp St. Croix
532 County Road F
Hudson, WI 54016
St. Paul Midway Y
1761 University Ave W
St. Paul, MN 55104
Pick-up at 7:45am, Drop-off at 5:00pm
St. Paul Eastside Y
875 Arcade St
St. Paul, MN 55106
Pick-up at 7:45am, Drop-of at 5:00pm
Parent drop off at camp
Half Day: drop off at camp 8:30-9:00 am, pick up 12:00-12:30 pm.
Full Day: drop off at camp 8:30-9:00 am, pick up 4:00-4:30 pm.