- So, your child is ready for camp but you're not sure she is prepared for overnights away from home . . . .
- There's a wonderful day camp that your son's school friends have been enjoying for years — it's in a park near your home . . . .
- Your mother is staying with you this summer, and you don't want the grandchildren to miss an important chance to visit . . . .
- The ballet school your daughter attends is offering a summer camp program filled with outdoor activities, crafts, and dance instruction . . . .
Day Camp Is The Perfect Fit
Benefits of the Day Camp Experience
Your child will
- Make new friends
- Learn a new skill
- Enjoy positive role models
- Help others
A Unique Experience — A Unique Approach for Families
Choosing the Right Day Camp for your Child
- Is the camp accredited by the American Camp Association?
- What training does the staff receive?
- Is transportation available?
- What about extended care before and after camp?
- Will the camp provide lunch?
- Are campers grouped by age, activity, or both?
- Does the price include the full range of activities?
- Are parent visits encouraged?