Discounted for Members
- Age 55+
- Level: All
- Registration required
- Limit 8 participants per class
- Cost for members: $12 per 30-minute class, $16 per 45-minute class, $20 per 60-minute class
- Cost for non-members: $18 per 30-minute class, $22 per 45-minute class, $26 per 60-minute class
A Typical Class
Your instructor will teach you turns and moves of a variety of dance styles. Some you may remember from your youth dance class! You’ll learn steps set to an aerobic beat and follow your instructor. Some dance routines will call for arm movements, too.
- Improves fitness level
- Improves flexibility
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Reduces stress level
- Burns calories
- Increases the fun quotient!
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, comfortable clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel