Discounted for Members
- You must complete Pilates Reformer Instruction before joining this class. Contact us or visit Member Services at your local Y to register for this pre-requisite.
- Age 15+
- Level: All
- Registration required
- Limit 8 participants per class
- Cost for members: $12 per 30-minute class, $16 per 45-minute class, $20 per 60-minute class
- Cost for non-members: $18 per 30-minute class, $22 per 45-minute class, $26 per 60-minute class
A Typical Class
Your instructor will teach you the basics of the reformer machine. You will be guided through healthy flows on the reformer achieving strength and flexibility simultaneously.
- Improves fitness level
- Improves flexibility
- Improves muscular strength and endurance
- Improves posture, balance and alignment
- Developed improved breathing patterns
- Reduces stress level
- Burns calories
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, comfortable clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- No shoes necessary
- Water, towel