Kathleen’s journey in integrative health began in the mountains of rural Kentucky where she served as an Americorps volunteer, managing a community agriculture program. During her time in Kentucky she experienced the value of whole person health, fostered by a local sustainable food system and tight knit community in the backdrop of vast amounts of natural beauty. Kathleen returned to Minneapolis to pursue her Masters in Holistic health, while also earning certifications as a yoga teacher and Health Coach.
Kathleen’s personal wellness journey is constantly transforming as she navigates life with a growing family. Kathleen works with youth, parents, families, and those preparing to start a family to create healthy lifestyle habits and find joy throughout life’s many transformations. She supports clients in making sustainable lifestyle changes that work in harmony with their lives to improve wellbeing and create more vibrant and resilient internal relationships, partnerships and communities.
Training and credentials
- Master of Arts in Holistic Health Studies, 2017
- Certificate in Functional Medicine and Positive Psychology Coaching, 2017
- Healing Touch & Reiki Level 1 certification, 2017
- Certified Yoga Teacher 200hr, 2016
- PRI Cold Climate Urban Farming Certification, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and History, 2011