Please note: the Tri-City Skate Park is currently closed.
Located at the Southdale YMCA - Edina, the Tri-City Skate Park opened to rave reviews in October of 2003. The skate park was designed and constructed by Grindline, a leading skate park developer.
The YMCA Tri-City Skate Park is a partnership between the Southdale YMCA - Edina and the cities of Edina, Bloomington, and Richfield. The Southdale YMCA - Edina is responsible for programming, operations, and staffing.
- Accommodates skateboarders, in-line skaters, and free-style bikes
- Features a concrete bowl snake design with street course elements on the side
- Offers enough variety to accommodate a range of skill levels
- Depths range: 4 to 11 feet
The skate park at the Southdale YMCA is open to all community members—kids age 9 and younger need a parent or guardian present. Come to skateboard, bike or rollerblade.
The Tri-City Skate Park is currently closed.
To check if there's a closure due to weather, call our hotline at 952-236-5049.
Resident of Bloomington, Edina or Richfield
- Daily: $5
- Twilight Pass after 6 pm: $3
- 12 Visit Punch Card: $48
Non-Resident of Bloomington, Edina or Richfield:
- Daily Fee: $7
- Twilight Pass after 6 pm: $5
- 12 Visit Punch Card: $70
Special group rates are available. The Tri-City Skatepark is a great destination for your child’s next birthday party or any other group event. To schedule large outside groups or group lessons please contact Nicole Plagge at: