As a professional massage therapist, Ghitti is passionate about bringing the healing power of touch to his clients. The art and science of this healing practice provides a natural, non-invasive, drug-free option for care. Ghitti’s main goal in practice is to guide his clients towards more self-awareness of whole-body wellness.
Training and credentials
- Associate of Applied Science in Massage Therapy, Northwestern Health and Science University
- Massage therapist certified in Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT2020) with background in hospital- based, geriatric, and cancer massage.
- Classic western Swedish-style relaxation, sport, and rehabilitative/clinical massage training
- Knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology, medical terminology and nutrition
- Communication, ethics, legal issues, HIPAA, Client Bill of Rights, treatment documentation, research, and business practices
- Studies: Neuromuscular Therapy and Fascial Techniques, Minnesota Oncology Externship, Functional Anatomy, Traditional Chinese Medicine Cupping, Craniosacral, and Reflexology 1
- Basic Life Support certification, Nov. 2018 CPR certification