Each week is packed with camp-led programs to fill your days and nights and a myriad of opportunities families can do on their own!
- Sunday: Opening Celebration: Meet the staff, learn about our program offerings, sing songs, and see the summer staff skit!
- Monday: S’mores Night: Need we say more? Meet staff and families, sing songs, and eat s’mores!
- Tuesday: Family Fun Night: Volleyball Tournament, Live Music, Family Arts Center, Store, and Games will fill the entire space between Northland Village and the Arts Center.
- Wednesday: Open Family Night: Enjoy some downtime with your family. Borrow a game or puzzle from the store, go on a hike, play a game together in Thor’s Field, or take a mid-week evening siesta and don’t do a thing!
- Thursday: Skits, Silent Auction, Live Auction, family talents and more! Bring items, services, or…baked goods(?!) to donate. Fellow campers will bid on your item and all donations support the Taking S.T.E.P.S. program at camp. Examples of items could include: handmade items, snacks, tickets to an event, an offer to clean someone’s cabin on Saturday morning, etc.
- Friday: Closing Celebration: Age group skits, celebrating camper accomplishments, singing songs, and enjoying the company of new friends!
- Water activities: swimming, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, fishing, day trips to nearby campsites.
- Nature: cookouts, hiking, campfires, environmental programs, overnight camping.
- Fun and games: sand volleyball, soccer, gaga ball, arts and crafts, storytelling, and more!
Daily Summer Schedule Sample
- 7:30 a.m.: Polar Bear Swim (optional and invigorating)
- 9:30 a.m.-noon: Age Groups!
- 12:30 p.m.—Lunch*
- 2:00–5:00 pm: Afternoon program and activities
- 5:30 p.m.—Dinner
- Evenings— Variety of small group and whole camp activities available.
- Late Evening – Night Hikes, Saunas
*Meals are available for an additional fee and must be reserved five days prior to your week at camp or