Here are some exciting and fun things that you will see and experience during your time at Northern Lights:
- Anna Marie's Snack Shack and Patio: This is going to be the hot hangout spot this summer! Located literally right on the water, plan to soak up some sunshine and enjoy an ice cream treat while watching campers play at the waterfront area!
- Family Art Barn: This newly remodeled pole barn will be the central location for all things artsy at camp this summer! Get your creative hat on and spend time with our FAB (Family Art Barn, get it?) Director, Birdie, for crafts and specialty classes in this cool "new" space.
- Water, water everywhere! Camp Northern Lights will satisfy all of your boating desires. Through a wonderful partnership with We-No-Nah canoes, we have a fleet of brand new canoes, kayaks and paddleboards! Also enjoy fishing boat and pontoon rental opportunities, row boats, and a fishing guide that will be available for special outings and beautiful Bear Island Lake.
- Swim out to our floating platform and water trampoline! Yes, a water trampoline!
- Ga-Ga, Volleyball, Shuffleboard, Soccer, Basketball, Outdoor Ping Pong, and more sports galore! Northern Lights has ample opportunities to enjoy some good old sporting fun. Use these spaces on your own or join us for our afternoon planned sports activities.
- The COVE (Center for Outdoor Ventures and Experiences) will prepare you for all of your outdoor adventures while at camp. COVE leaders, Lucy Trotter and Brian Geisler, will also be offering a variety of opportunities to explore the camp property, the lake, and nearby wilderness destinations. You can also sign-up for a cookout or tent camping overnight at one of the public campsites on the lake!
- Linens - we've got you covered! Northern Lights will be providing all bedding for you. We have all brand new sheets and blankets for you to cuddle up with during your time at camp! Don't forget essentials that you'll want to bring with you to camp.