SUNDAY (TO CAMP)
- Participants should arrive at the White Bear Lake YMCA (2100 Orchard Ln, White Bear Lake, MN 55110) no later than 7:45 a.m.
- The bus will depart White Bear Lake at 8:00 a.m., and they will arrive at camp between 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
SUNDAY (LEAVING CAMP)
- The participants will depart after lunch, generally around 1:30–2:00 p.m.
- The bus will return to the White Bear Lake YMCA at approximately 5:30–6:00 p.m.
*There is a $40 transportation fee to ride the bus to/from camp for the LDP session; you must register online beforehand to participate.
- The YMCA makes every effort to be on time. Due to traffic and road construction, buses may be delayed.
- Having your child’s name on the bus roster is very important due to seating limitations and liability purposes. If you did not purchase the transportation package, please do so online or contact customer service for assistance.
- YMCA staff or volunteers will ride and supervise all buses.
- Participants must remain in their seats.
- No eating or drinking (except water) on the bus.
- All participants must sit on a seat and face forward. (No lap sitting and no one in the aisle.)
- Let a staff member know if something is wrong right away.
- The Emergency exits should only be used during an emergency.
Please get in touch with Customer Service to request a change.
You are always welcome to drop off and pick up your child from the LDP program; we just ask that you notify us so we can coordinate logistics!
Many participants come to YMCA adventure centers outside Minneapolis and Saint Paul metropolitan areas. Most can arrange their housing in the Twin Cities before riding our bus to camp. If you need assistance with housing or transportation to the pick-up location, please notify staff; we will help to the best of our ability.