Each year, we ask for your support to keep a long-standing tradition of exceptional camp experiences alive and well. Your donation helps campers develop social and emotional skills in a fun outdoor experience.
Your gift to YMCA Gathering Pines will support necessary modifications to our program areas, new training for our staff and will ensure ALL campers will be able to enjoy camp this summer, removing any financial barriers.
Each year, the YMCA raises funds to provide financial assistance to campers. By giving, you join a community of dedicated advocates and changemakers who advance the Y’s mission in significant ways, month after month. Select “Kids to Camp” to have your gift allocated to camp scholarships.
YMCA Camp Spring Lake Wish List
Camp has exciting projects, programs and capital giving opportunities. If you want to impact YMCA Day Camp Spring Lake today, please contact us at Camp.SpringLake@ymcamn.org or 651-24-5645.
- Picnic tables
- If you would like to donate to sponsor a picnic table build, please reach out.
- Traverse wall
- We are partway into a traverse wall project for Spring Lake. We have removable hand-holds purchased & ready, if you would like to donate to sponsor the wood materials for a traverse wall build, please let us know.
- Water balloons & water toys
- Aluminum Canoes
- Arts & Crafts supplies
- Bluetooth speakers & digital cameras
- Yard Games
- Indoor activity (Legos, Magnet tiles, board games, etc)
- Plastic Log Roll
- Sports equipment (balls, cones, soccer nets, etc)
- Low Rope Team Initiatives/team building games
- In the Spring we begin accepting donations for things you might otherwise throw away like: toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, egg cartons, milk cartons, used candles, used crayons, etc.
Not sure if what you have would make a good donation? please contact Camp Spring Lake at Camp.SpringLake@ymcamn.org.