Create. Explore. Grow.
We are so excited to provide a new enrichment experience for our youngest community members at Camp Ihduhapi. Join us for Little Seeds Nature Preschool at YMCA Camp Ihduhapi. In our preschool program, students will create a lifelong connection with nature through exploring our vast forests, and diverse landscapes while developing relationships through music, art and play and growing in their love of the outdoors. Little Seeds Nature Preschool is offered for children ages 3-5.
- School Year: September 11th, 2023 – May 24th, 2024
- School Calendar coming soon! (Little Seeds Nature Preschool closely follows the Orono School District Calendar)
- View a sample daily schedule
- View Frequently Asked Questions
- View Basic Safety Awareness Skills Acknowledgement Form
2023-2024 Preschool information:
- Full day & Half day preschool is available for ages 3-5
- Morning half day runs from 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Full day runs from 8:30am-3:45pm
- NEW! Extended Care from 3:45-4:30pm
NEW! Extended Care
- Full-day preschool families now have the option to add on extended care
- Extended Care runs from 3:45-4:30pm
- Monday-Friday - $140/month
- Mon/Wed/Fri – $80/month
- Tues/Thurs- $60/month
Monday-Friday families may select any of the extended care options depending on what best fits their needs.
2023-2024 Monthly Program Rates: Ages 3-5
- Mon-Fri - $1,090/month
- Mon/Wed/Fri - $720/month
- Tues/Thurs - $480/month
- Mon/Wed/Fri - $360/month
- Tues/Thurs - $240/month
Must be potty trained by the first day of class.
Must read and agree to our ‘Basic Safety Awareness Skills for Preschoolers’ form.
The Y offers need-based assistance to help individuals and families access the programs that are important to them. Families can apply for a scholarship online.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-230-9308 if you have any questions!