Located at Camp Spring Lake at Dakota County’s Spring Lake Park Reserve, just a short bus ride from several communities, campers age 4 through 16 participate in small, age-appropriate groups as they build self-esteem, learn new skills, and practice the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and equity. And each year, every child leaves with special beads to mark their accomplishments and treasured experiences.
- Environmental education
- Arts and crafts, hiking, and more.
- Arts & Crafts
- Challenge Course
- Outdoor Living Skills
- Archery & Slingshot Camp
- Horse Camp
More To Know-
YMCA Day Camp Spring Lake is accredited by the American Camping Association.
This beautiful park setting offers your campers more experiences than ever.
- Wee Bee Nook is a cozy place just right for our littlest campers.
- Arts & Crafts Shelter is a special place to let creativity run free.
- Amphitheater is a gathering place to enjoy group songs and camp activities.
- Outdoor Games Field is our spacious open field for camp activities and games.
- Groomed Hiking Trails are great for nature and wild life exploration.
- Spectacular Wooded Area are perfect for practicing our orienteering skills.
- The View of the spectacular vista of the mighty Mississippi River corridor.
We provide needs-based scholarships called Personal Pricing Plans to make camp more affordable. We take several factors - annual income, the number of adults in your home, and the number of dependents - and use them to determine your fee. Learn more about scholarships
13690 Pine Bend Trail
Rosemount, MN 55068
Camp Hours: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Video of Camp Spring Lake Retreat Center
The Y is committed to the policy that all persons should have equal access to its programs, facilities, and enjoyment without regard to race, ability, creed, national origin and sex. The Y will accommodate special needs into existing programs to the extent that financial and physical resources permit. So we may provide a positive experience, please contact the Y if your child has any special needs requiring any accommodations.
Consideration is given to the individual needs of every child and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or your child requires any special accommodation. It is helpful for a smooth program transition to have a conference prior to enrollment. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of your child, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with a child with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs in a timely fashion through a meeting or written notice.