We bring families together to have fun. That’s what Family Night is all about – an opportunity to enjoy camp fun with the whole family. It’s a time where your camper can show you the exciting things they’ve experienced at day camp. Meet the counselors and tour the camp. You’ll see the crafts your camper has been busy making and sing the songs your camper has been singing all week long. It’s great family fun!
Saturday, June 10, 2023: 9 - 11 a.m.
Family Nights 2023
Thursdays, 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- June 15
- June 29
- July 13
- July 27
- August 10
No registration needed, just show up and have fun!
Family Nights give your entire family a chance to experience Day Camp first-hand. Your camper can show off camp and you get to:
- Meet your child’s counselor
- Spend time with your family on a relaxing summer night
- Participate in camp activities like archery, arts & crafts, camp bingo, songs and games
- Enjoy s'mores
Reasons to Attend Family Night
- Opportunity to show off camp.
- Opportunity to meet your child’s counselor.
- Spend time with your family on a relaxing summer night!