Please label all items with your child's first and last name.
What to Bring
- Non-perishable Lunch & 2 snacks
- Swim suit and towel (only on Wednesdays)
- Rain Jacket and/ or sweatshirt
- Insect Repellent
- Water bottle
- Wear tennis shoes that can get dirty
- Pack everything in a labeled backpack
What Not to Bring
- Electronic equipment, radios, iPods/mp3 players, cards/games, personal sports equipment except when requested for specialty camp.
- Firearms, pocket knives or weapons
- Extra money
- Alcohol and drugs
Specialty Camps | What to Bring + Details
- In addition to the items listed above, some specialty camps require more equipment/clothing for the campers. Get the list