Skip to main content
Arts & Crafts
- Materials and equipment provided.
- Feel free to donate additional arts and crafts supplies.
- Fishing poles, tackle, and bait are provided at camp. Campers may bring their own fishing pole and tackle box if they choose. (Make sure to remove all hooks for the bus ride.)
- All Fishing Campers will be required to wear an approved life jacket provided by camp while fishing.
- Campers will be using the catch-and-release method.
Outdoor Living Skills
- Maps, compass and other equipment provided by camp.
- Loose fitting long pants with straight legs, avoid Capri pants (campers are not allowed to ride in shorts)
- Hard soled boots or shoes with heels 1/4 " - 1/2" high (avoid canvas tennis shoes or loafers)
- Jackets should not be loose or floppy
- Long hair should be tied back
- No bandanas will be worn on horse
- HSA approved Safety helmets will be provided by the YMCA
- Not all horse time will be spent on horses.
- For safety reasons campers may not ride in extreme heat or wet conditions.