The safety of your child is the number one priority at the YMCA.
- Whoever is picking up the participant must have a photo ID and be listed on the Authorized Pick-Up section of the registration form. We will only release children to individuals listed as authorized to pick up.
- Changes or additions to authorized individuals must be made before noon on the day of the change. If accepted, a written authorization note must accompany new individuals authorized to pick up your child.
- You will be asked to sign your children on and off the bus. To expedite this process, we ask you to be ready and wait so buses can remain on schedule.
To add or change authorized individuals, please get in touch with Customer Service.
- The YMCA makes every effort to be on time. Due to traffic and road construction, buses may be delayed.
- It is very important to have your child’s name on the bus roster due to seating limitations. If you did not indicate your bus stop or need to make a change, please contact Customer Service.
- YMCA staff will ride and supervise all buses.
- Participants must remain in their seats.
- All participants should check on and off the bus with the Bus Captain.
- No eating or drinking (except water) on the bus.
- All participants must sit on a seat and face forward. (No lap sitting and no one in the aisle.)
- All body parts and belongings are to remain inside the bus at all times.
- Hands remain to yourself.
- No fighting or screaming.
- Let a staff member know if something is wrong right away.
- The emergency exits should be used only during an emergency.
- Please participate in bus games and songs.
- If a child’s behavior does not meet these standards, parents will be notified; seating arrangements may be made and if problems persist riding privileges may be revoked.
Transportation change requests received up to one week prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $10 change fee.
Please contact Customer Service to request a change.