Reservations for the following Work Weekends will open on May 4, 2021.
Trees and Trails Work Weekend
September 30-October 3, 2021
Our fall Work Weekend focuses on preparing the North Arm Trails for the winter ski season as well as getting the facilities around camp ready for the winter ahead. Some volunteers will head out on all day excursions into the North Arm trails with snippers and saws to trim away trail debris. Others will focus on projects around camp that may include deep cleaning, organizing, painting, wood hauling and more.
Memorial Day Work Weekend
May 27-30, 2022
Join us on Memorial Day Weekend to help get camp ready for the big summer season ahead. Projects may include, cleaning, setting up summer program areas, inventory, setting up platform tents, painting or staining, working in the garden, and much, much more!
Work Weekend Sample Schedule
Tentative schedule only. Camp staff pay attention to Covid-19 guidelines and adjust meals, activities, and large groups meeting accordingly.
- 4:00 pm or later: Arrival and get settled into cabin.
- 8:00-8:30 a.m.: Breakfast buffet in the Dining Hall
- 9:00 a.m.: Meet as a large group to go over project and safety info and get signed up for a project.
- 10:00-Noon: Work Projects
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch in the Dining Hall
- 2-4:00 p.m. : Work Projects
- 5:30 p.m.: Dinner in the Dining Hall
- Evenings : Free time. Unwind in the sauna or enjoy an evening campfire.
- Morning: Take time to thoroughly clean your cabin.
- 10:00-10:30 a.m.: Brunch in the Dining Hall
- 11:00 a.m.: Departure.