Updates for Anna Marie’s offerings will be available soon!
Tent Site Meal Plans
A variety of healthy and fresh options will be included in each meal.
- Lunches will be packed and ready for you to take along on your outdoor family adventures each day.
- We know kids can be a bit picky at times, so we’ve included a “Simple” lunch option which will include items like simple turkey sandwiches, good ol’ PB & J, cheese and crackers — all of which will include fresh fruits and veggies. “Regular” lunches will include more creative and flavorful options.
- Dinners will include hot, delicious main dishes and sides, freshly baked bread, salad and dessert.
PICK UP DETAILS
This meal plan begins with Lunch on your first full day and ends with dinner on your last full day.
- Lunches can be picked up at Anna Marie’s Patio at 12:00 p.m.
- Dinners can be picked up outside of Orion at 5:15 p.m. (families also have the option to eat with staff under the Community Tent)
Our kitchen team is happy to accommodate any dietary needs and restrictions.
The deadline to register for meal service closes one week prior to the start of your session date. Bungalow site campers can only sign up for meal service if there are meal openings within three weeks of your session start date.
Registration Coming Soon!
Tent Site Meal Pricing:
- Simple Lunch – 6 Day Session: $41 per week per camper
- Regular Lunch - 6 Day Session: $57 per week per camper
- Dinner - 6 Day Session (ages 12 and under): $60 per week per camper
- Dinner - 6 Day Session (ages 13+): $86 per week per camper
- Simple Lunch - 3 Day Session: $17 per week per camper
- Regular Lunch - 3 Day Session: $23 per week per camper
- Dinner - 3 Day Session (ages 12 and under): $24 per week per camper
- Dinner - 3 Day Session (ages 13+): $35 per week per camper
Food Service Cancellation Policy
Food Service is available for summer camp families who are staying in a Bunaglow or Tent Site.
Full payment is due at time of registration for food service.
Due to staffing and food ordering needs, the cutoff for food service registration is ONE WEEK before the first day of the program.
There are no refunds on food service cancelations within seven days of the first day of the program.
Cancelation or change requests must be sent via web form email to Y Customer Service.