YMCA Camp Warren offers the perfect place for your family to reconnect. Join us for a weekend of recreation and relaxation while connecting with nature.
Activities include canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, tennis, arts and crafts, and other camp activities.
Registration for Camp Warren Family Camp is by cabin. Our cabin capacities sleep 10-12. Each cabin consists of bunkbeds and a bathroom. You must be 18+ to register for a cabin, but all ages are welcome to join you!
When you register, it will ask you the number of people and their ages in your cabin group. This will help us be prepared to serve your group! We can't wait to see you.
NEW! New Year’s Eve Family Camp
December 29, 2021-January 1, 2022
Don’t forget! Giant’s Ridge Recreation Area is just 20 minutes from Camp Warren!
Financial Assistance is available for all YMCA camping programs. Questions? 612-822-2267
Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
We know that most of your time with us will be spent in the beautiful outdoors and in your own cabin. Prior to your stay, your cabin and bathrooms will be fully disinfected and closely inspected. Every cabin and bathroom is disinfected using CDC approved disinfectant that is also EPA certified. Each cabin’s high touch points will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing the COVID-19 virus – door handles, light switches, thermostats, and all bathroom fixture handles and touch points. Where you touch – it will have been cleaned with a focus on your safety. Our team members will wear gloves and masks while cleaning to ensure your safety as well as theirs. Also note, the cabin you stay in will likely have not been used for a period of 30 or more hours from the prior family– a form of social distancing related to the life expectancy of the COVID-19 virus. We require that all guests and staff wear face coverings/masks when in any indoor space, except for personal cabins/sleeping quarters. Single-use masks are available in the Homaji swing porch in case a mask is forgotten by a guest or team member.
Guests Social Contract
As a way to keep your family and our camp community healthy, we ask that you agree to the following social contract:
- Follow physical distancing guidelines and keep a 6ft distance between your cabin/family and others on camp.
- When indoors, other than in your own cabin, every family member must wear a mask.
- Please adhere to all signage around camp for closed spaces, staff only spaces, exit and entry points, and capacity recommendations.
- Perform daily health checks- please monitor the health of yourself and the others in your cabin family. If there is a change, please inform a staff member immediately.
- Please respect group gathering guidelines
- Wash hands often and help us clean and disinfect high-touch spaces and program equipment when possible.
- Please read cabin cleaning instructions and assist us at the end of your stay in getting ready for the guests that come after you.
- Have fun, breathe the fresh air, relax, play and enjoy camp!