Day Camp Adventure Days take place during school release days and are a wonderful way for your child to experience fun outdoor adventures year-round. New and returning campers thrive during fun filled days with camp staff and friends. They’ll learn new skills and build self-esteem while practicing the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and equity. Wonderful outdoor and indoor spaces at camp give kids a wide variety of options. Every season offers fun and exciting activities including: climbing, archery, crafts, cross country skiing, nature studies, camp games, and more.
- $60 per child/per day
- Before & After Care available $10 per child/per day
- For students currently in grades K-6
- Program Time: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
New Hope YMCA Bus Stop
7601 42nd Ave N, New Hope, MN
Ridgedale YMCA Bus Stop
12301 Ridgedale Dr, Minnetonka, MN
Camp Ihduhapi available 8:30am- 5:00pm
2023-24 Adventure Days
- October 19-20
- March 25-29
- April 1-5
What to Bring
- Non-perishable, disposable lunch and beverage
- Two snacks (morning and afternoon)
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor play, as well as some possible inside time
- Water bottle
- Sled (winter dates)
- If your camper is riding the bus, feel free to send them with a book to read, or an activity booklet to keep them entertained on the bus ride.
EFT's will be processed on Tuesday, one week prior to the program. You may login online any time to see your balance and make a payment.
Cancellations and Changes
Changes to the registration for individual Day Camp Adventure Days, including cancellation, must be completed by Monday, one week prior to the start of the program. View your programs and cancel in your online Y account – sign in and choose Programs. We encourage change notices to be completed as soon as possible. If the change notice is not received, you will be billed for the original enrollment and additional days attended. Contact Us to submit a change.