We bring families together to have fun. That’s what Family Night is all about – an opportunity to enjoy camp fun with the whole family. It’s a time where your camper can show you the exciting things they’ve experienced at day camp. You’ll see the crafts your camper has been busy making and sing the songs your camper has been singing all week long. After a camp dinner, families will enjoy an all-camp program of fun songs, hilarious skits, exciting stories and more. It’s great family fun!
All families are welcome at any Family Nights no matter when you are registered.
June 18, July 9, July 23, August 6 and August 20
6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Your camper can show off camp and you get to
- Meet your child’s counselor
- Take part in our Singing Hill program and Camp songs
- Get a tour of Camp by seasoned staff
- Enjoy a camp picnic. Hot dogs, brats and beverages are available to purchase. (cash or check)
- Purchase Camp merchandise like t-shirts, pillowcases, sunglasses, hats, and bracelets (cash or check)
Reasons to Attend Family Night
- Opportunity to meet our amazing Camp staff.
- Come tour around our beautiful property.
- Spend time with family/friends on a wonderful summer evening.