If you prefer to submit a paper application, you can download the form and submit it.
Registrations are processed online. If you require a paper form, please reference the links below:
- 2023 Session Dates & Rates
- 2023 Registration Form
- Information Guide
- Out of State Transportation Form (required for out of state campers only)
- Transportation Change Form (required for campers wishing to change their transportation option)
Please submit all Registration and Transportation Forms to Y of the North Customer Service.
Health History & CampDoc
Y of the North Camps are partnering with CampDoc for camper’s health history information. The CampDoc site is secure, encrypted and password-protected to ensure the privacy of your child’s health information.
- CampDoc - NEW! Health record system for summer, please read!
Health History information including the Physical Exam Form will be collected through CampDoc. Please submit all health history information through your CampDoc account.
- Physical Exam Form
- Contact Information & Agreement Form
Outdoor Learning Program
- Outdoor Learning Program Brochure
- Health History - Youth
- Health History - Adult
- Fall/Spring Clothing List
- Winter Clothing List
- What to Expect - for parents
- What to Expect - for students
- Camp Map
Camp Widjiwagan Annual Giving Program
Year in Review
- 2019 Year in Review
- Summer Confluence, Launching Two Restored Morris Canoes, Revisiting Joe Seliga’s Legacy and Celebrating YMCA Camp Widjiwagan’s Ninetieth Anniversary: Part 1
- Summer Confluence, Launching Two Restored Morris Canoes, Revisiting Joe Seliga’s Legacy and Celebrating YMCA Camp Widjiwagan’s Ninetieth Anniversary: Part 2
- Whitey Luehrs – A Legend Across the Ages
- 2018 Year in Review
- 2017 Year in Review
- 2016 Year in Review
- 2015 Year in Review
- 2014 Year in Review
- 2013 Year In Review
- 2012 Year in Review
- 2011 Year in Review
- 2010 Year in Review