In the event that your plans change prior to camp we are available to assist you. Change and cancellation requests will be made based upon availability. Requests must be in writing and can be submitted online.
For cancellation details related to health and safety, please refer to the Summer 2021 Wilderness Camp COVID 19 Adaptations.
Camp Change Requests
- Camp change requests received one month or earlier prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $25 change fee.
- Requests must be made at least one month prior to the session start date.
Transportation Change Requests
- Transportation change requests received one month or earlier prior to the session start date will be made with no additional change fee.
- Transportation change requests received up to one week prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $10 change fee.
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the session start date.
- Cancellations on or before May 15, Widji will refund all fees paid except for the deposit.
- Cancellations after May 15, all fees are non-refundable.
Exceptions may be made for a full refund in the case of documented medical illness, injury or family emergency and for campers who opt to withdraw because they don’t feel that their scholarship award meets their financial needs.
COVID-19 related Cancellations
If our program offerings change because of COVID-19, or your ability to attend camp changes due to COVID-19 circumstances, our options are listed below:
- Full refund: refund in full including deposit, according to the COVID-19 policy
- Donate: instead of a refund, make a donation to support YMCA Camps
- Refund and donate: do both, donate a percentage of your fees and refund the rest
If a program is shortened due to a positive COVID-19 case in your child’s group, we reserve the right to retain a portion of the camp fee to cover costs incurred during the session.
Please contact our Customer Service Center to assist with any cancellation questions.