In the event that your plans change prior to camp we are available to assist you. Change and cancellation requests will be made based upon availability. Requests must be in writing and can be submitted online.
For cancellation details related to health and safety, please refer to the Camp COVID FAQ
Camp Change Requests
- Camp change requests received one month or earlier prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $25 change fee.
- Requests must be made at least one month prior to the session start date.
Transportation Change Requests
- Transportation change requests received one month or earlier prior to the session start date will be made with no additional change fee.
- Transportation change requests received up to one week prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $10 change fee.
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the session start date.
If our program offering this summer changes as a result of current circumstances, or your ability to attend camp changes, please know we will work with each of you. If we need to cancel a program, a refund will be generated (including deposit), and no action is necessary. If you would like to cancel your camp session, we will provide a few options:
- Full refund: refund in full including deposit, according to the COVID-19 policy
- Donate: instead of a refund, make a donation to support YMCA Camps
- Refund and donate: do both, donate a percentage of your fees and refund the rest
Please contact our Customer Service Center to assist with any cancellation questions.