A health and wellbeing coach is an accountability partner that helps identify your current state of health, define goals and create an action plan for a healthy life—mind, body and spirit.
What to expect
Working with an experienced and nationally board-certified coach offers you support to make changes when you need motivation or direction. Your coach meets you where you are—this isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Coaching focuses on the unique things that make you, you:
- Receive encouragement for meaningful behavior change
- Develop lasting and healthy self-care practices
- Understand what’s getting in the way of living your life with purpose and optimal wellbeing
- Build a bridge from where you are, to where you want to be
Through your work with your coach, you’ll co-create a Wellbeing Plan, which is personalized with your goals, and the recommended services to achieve these goals.
Book a 1:1 session
If you’re unsure about where to begin your wellbeing journey, need support in achieving your goals or guidance in determining which wellbeing services are best for you—health and wellbeing coaching is great place to be.
- Introduction to service, schedule a 20-minute discovery session: Free to Y Members
- For your first time, schedule a 60-minute Foundation Session: $60/$50 for Y members
- Follow-up 60-minute session: $95/$85 for Y members
- Follow-up 30-minute session: $55/$50 for Y members
Once you book your first session, you will receive a consultation form to be completed 24 hours prior to your session. This helps your provider get introduced to you before your first session.
Visit George Wellbeing, or call 612-465-0468 to book a service.
Attend a group session
A group session is a safe, casual space to ask questions, process and create plans for your whole-person wellbeing goals. Engage with your coach and others who are also making positive lifestyle changes.
- 45-minute session: $22/$16 for Y members
Search the schedule for an upcoming group session. No appointment is needed.
Meet your provider
Forms to bring to your session
Before your session, please complete and bring the foundation and client profile forms.
If you need to cancel, please call 24 hours before your appointment. Cancellations made within fewer than 24 hours of your appointment will result in full payment of service.