A health and wellbeing coach is an accountability partner that helps identify your current state of health, define goals and create an action plan for a healthy life—mind, body and spirit.
What to expect
Working with an experienced and nationally board-certified coach offers you support to make changes when you need motivation or direction. Your coach meets you where you are—this isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Coaching focuses on the unique things that make you, you:
- Receive encouragement for meaningful behavior change
- Develop lasting and healthy self-care practices
- Understand what’s getting in the way of living your life with purpose and optimal wellbeing
- Build a bridge from where you are, to where you want to be
Through your work with your coach, you’ll co-create a Wellbeing Plan, which is personalized with your goals, and the recommended services to achieve these goals.
Book a 1:1 session
If you’re unsure about where to begin your wellbeing journey, need support in achieving your goals or guidance in determining which wellbeing services are best for you—health and wellbeing coaching is great place to be.
- Schedule a FREE 20-minute discovery session
- For your first time, schedule a 60-minute Foundation Session: $60/$50 for Y members
- Follow-up 60-minute session: $95/$85 for Y members
- Follow-up 30-minute session: $55/$50 for Y members
Once you book your first session, you will receive a consultation form to be completed 24 hours prior to your session. This helps your provider get introduced to you before your first session.
Visit George Wellbeing, or call 612-465-0468 to book a service.
Meet your provider
New client forms to have for your session
Before your session, please review and complete the forms below.
If you need to cancel, please call 24 hours before your appointment. Cancellations made within fewer than 24 hours of your appointment will result in full payment of service.