Day Camp Transportation
Bus transportation to and from day camp is FREE, and guardians are also welcome to drop off and pick up their child from camp.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Oxbow.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Streefland.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Spring Lake.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Manitou.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Gathering Pines.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Heritage.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Ihduhapi.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp DayCroix.
2023 summer camp bus schedules Day Camp Christmas Tree.
The safety of your child is the number one priority at the YMCA.
- Whoever is picking up the participant must have a photo ID and be listed on the Authorized Pick-Up section of the registration form. We will only release children to individuals listed as authorized to pick up.
- Changes or additions to authorized individuals must be made before noon on the day of the change. If accepted, a written authorization note must accompany new individuals authorized to pick up your child.
- You will be asked to sign your children on and off the bus. To expedite this process, we ask you to be ready and wait so buses can remain on schedule.
To add or change authorized individuals, please get in touch with Customer Service.
- The YMCA makes every effort to be on time. Due to traffic and road construction, buses may be delayed.
- It is very important to have your child’s name on the bus roster due to seating limitations. If you did not indicate your bus stop or need to make a change, please contact Customer Service.
- YMCA staff will ride and supervise all buses.
- Participants must remain in their seats.
- All participants should check on and off the bus with the Bus Captain.
- No eating or drinking (except water) on the bus.
- All participants must sit on a seat and face forward. (No lap sitting and no one in the aisle.)
- All body parts and belongings are to remain inside the bus at all times.
- Hands remain to yourself.
- No fighting or screaming.
- Let a staff member know if something is wrong right away.
- The emergency exits should be used only during an emergency.
- Please participate in bus games and songs.
- If a child’s behavior does not meet these standards, parents will be notified; seating arrangements may be made and if problems persist riding privileges may be revoked.
Transportation change requests received up to one week prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $10 change fee.
Please contact Customer Service to request a change.
Making adventure more accessible
The YMCA offers need-based financial assistance to help people access the programs that are important to them.
Here to Help
Have a question or need assistance?