Our weeklong family programs offer age-specific programming in the mornings and all-family programs in the evenings and afternoons. Whether you're looking for water activities, hiking or total relaxation, we have something for you.
Sessions run from Sunday to Saturday, beginning in early June and ending the weekend of Labor Day.
We use a lottery system to make registering as equitable as possible. Although there is a perception that du Nord is always full, that’s usually not the case. Check availability to see if one of our open spots will work for you, and take note of the discounts offered during the first and last weeks.
Summer 2021 Sessions
Summer 2021 Dates
- June 13 – 19
- June 20 – 26
- June 27 – July 3
- July 4 – 10
- July 11 – 17
- July 18 – 24
- July 25 – 31
- August 1 – 7
- August 8 – 14
- August 15 – 21
- August 22 – 28
- August 29 – September 2 (ends Thursday)
- Cabins & Lodging
- Summer Reservations
- Additional Opportunities
- Dining & Summer Meal Service
- Program Centers
- New Camper Family Q & A
In the event that your plans change prior to camp we are available to assist you. Requests must be in writing and can be submitted online.
For cancellation details related to health and safety, please refer to the Camp COVID FAQ
- Cancellations received on or before May 15 will be refunded, your 10% deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations made after May 15 are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cabin or site changes within a camp will be charged a $25 fee.
Fall, Winter & Spring
- $50 of the fee is non-refundable. If you cancel within one month of your reservation date, you will be charged the total fee.