No Day Camp programs July 3 & 4, 2023 - fees prorated.
Summer Registration Information
Billing and Scheduling
Medical & Waiver Forms
Wisconsin Child Care Licensing Forms
Due to DayCroix being a licensed care facility in the state of WI for campers under 7, extra forms are required before your camper arrives for the week. You received an email with these from Nick Duchow. If you don’t have them, please fill out, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Camp St. Croix (532 County Rd F, Hudson WI). THESE FORMS ARE FOR CAMPERS AGED 3-6 YEARS OLD ONLY. Note- these forms are also required for Little Seeds Nature Preschool.
- Immunization Form (required for campers ages 4-6)
- Health History Form (required for campers ages 4-6)
- Waiver (required for campers ages 4-6)
These forms are optional for families to fill out, of any aged camper.
- Overnight Permission Form - Note - this form is for use with Outdoor Living Skills, Teen Quest (please double check that your session has an overnight), and Teen Survival Skills Camps
- Release, Hold Harmless & Indemnification Waiver
- Emergency Contact and Immunization Form
- Health Form & Waiver - Spanish
- Health Form & Waiver - Somali
- Medication Form
- Permission to Administer Epi-Pen
- Camper Individual Care Plan
- Conscientious Objector Form
- Teen Release Waiver