Announcing Virtual Mindful Movement Group Program
Having trouble being physically active? Feeling increasingly isolated? You’re not alone! Exercising regularly and socializing with others are critical for our health and wellbeing.
Our Mindful Movement program focuses on teaching techniques via an interactive, group environment to help adults manage their thoughts and emotions while overcoming barriers to exercise. Program participants also learn how mindfulness can support overall health and wellbeing.
As a participant, you’ll receive:
- Guidance from a trained Wellbeing Facilitator
- 8 weekly educational sessions—90-minutes in length and offered through our YMCA Wellbeing virtual platform and include simple, easy-to-follow mindfulness and movement practices
- Mindful Movement Participant Workbook—a user-friendly workbook filled with information, activities and practical tools
- Additional orientation session prior to group launch— meet your facilitator, test your technology, and ask any questions you may have
- Support and accountability from your small group
Pricing: $104 for members and $115 non-members (Financial assistance is available for those that qualify, please click here to apply.)
All group sessions are held virtually on Monday from 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. CDT starting February 27 – April 17, 2023.
The Mindful Movement program curriculum was developed through a collaboration with the University of Minnesota and YMCA of the North.
If you are a current participant in the Mindful Movement Program, please select “Wellbeing Portal Login” below to access the wellbeing portal with your YMCA of the North account.
Wellbeing Portal Login