Holistic nutrition is the practice of considering every aspect of your health, diet and overall lifestyle when giving nutrition recommendations—there is no single nutrition diet or plan. If you’re looking to gain clarity on how to approach food and nutrition, a registered dietician (RD) or licensed nutritionist (LN) can help provide recommendations that apply specifically to your body, your relationship with food and your lifestyle.
What to expect
Working with an experienced and certified nutrition specialist—such as a holistic RD or LN—works with you to develop a personalized nutrition plan aimed at optimizing your health by using food as medicine to prevent or address chronic symptoms, or support your weight management goals. The plan addresses you as a whole-person, helping you understand how food choice impacts movement, sleep, stress and relationships.
Your nutrition provider meets you where you are—this isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Your personalized plan:
- Is co-created and tailored to your unique health goals
- Ensures you get essential nutrients
- Supports your body’s natural ability to detox
- Fosters optimal gut health
- Includes obtainable food-prep strategies that nourish a productive and joyful life
Book a 1:1 session
- Introduction to service, schedule a 20-minute discovery session: Free to Y Members
- For your first time, schedule a 60-minute Foundation Session, which will result in a personalized Wellbeing Plan: $60/$50 for Y members
- Follow-up 60-minute session: $95/$85 for Y members
- Follow-up 30-minute session: $55/$50 for Y members
Once you book your first session, you will receive a nutrition assessment to be completed 24 hours prior to your session. This helps your nutrition provider get introduced to you before your first session.
Visit George Wellbeing, or call 612-465-0468 to book a service.
Meet your provider
Forms to bring to your session
Before your session, please complete and bring the foundation and client profile forms.
If you need to cancel, please call 24 hours before your appointment. Cancellations made within fewer than 24 hours of your appointment will result in full payment of service.