Holistic nutrition is the practice of considering every aspect of your health, diet and overall lifestyle when giving nutrition recommendations—there is no single nutrition diet or plan. If you’re looking to gain clarity on how to approach food and nutrition, a registered dietician (RD) or licensed nutritionist (LN) can help provide recommendations that apply specifically to your body, your relationship with food and your lifestyle.
What to expect
Working with an experienced and certified nutrition specialist—such as a holistic RD or LN—works with you to develop a personalized nutrition plan aimed at optimizing your health by using food as medicine to prevent or address chronic symptoms, or support your weight management goals. The plan addresses you as a whole-person, helping you understand how food choice impacts movement, sleep, stress and relationships.
Your nutrition provider meets you where you are—this isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Your personalized plan:
- Is co-created and tailored to your unique health goals
- Ensures you get essential nutrients
- Supports your body’s natural ability to detox
- Fosters optimal gut health
- Includes obtainable food-prep strategies that nourish a productive and joyful life
Book a virtual or in-person 1:1 session
- For your first time, schedule a 60-minute Foundation Session, which will result in a personalized Wellbeing Plan: $60/$50 for Y members
- Follow-up 60-minute session: $95/$85 for Y members
- Follow-up 30-minute session: $55/$50 for Y members
Wellbeing Plans are available for an additional discount. Financial assistance is available for those that qualify, please click here to apply.
Once you book your first session, you will receive a nutrition assessment to be completed 24 hours prior to your session. This helps your nutrition provider get introduced to you before your first session.
Email George Wellbeing, or call 612-465-0468 to book a virtual or in-person service
Meet your provider
New client forms to have for your session
Before your session, please review and complete the forms below.
If you need to cancel, please call 24 hours before your appointment. Cancellations made within fewer than 24 hours of your appointment will result in full payment of service.