In the event that your plans change prior to camp we are available to assist you. Change and cancellation requests will be made based upon availability. Requests must be in writing and can be submitted online.
For cancellation details related to health and safety, please refer to the Camp COVID FAQ
- Camp change requests received one week or earlier prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $25 change fee.
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the session start date.
- Cancellations received on or before May 15 will be refunded however, your deposit is non-refundable.
- All cancellations made after May 15 are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If cancellation is due to a camper's illness or medical reasons, or other uncontrollable circumstance, your camp fees may be refunded when cancellation is accompanied by a doctor's record/official statement.
- If a camper has a significant discipline problem during a session, we reserve the right to dismiss him or her, without refund. for the remainder of the session.