Dane is located on the lake close to the center of camp near the original sauna. It was the first cabin built at camp after completion of a small log structure that served as a Bunkhouse for the carpenters and later became the du Nord sauna. It was one of the original nine cabins available when YMCA Camp du Nord opened in 1961.
- Type: Full Facility
- Location: du Nord Village
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedroom 1: 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Full Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk Bed with 2 Twin Mattresses
- First Floor Near Fireplace: 1 Twin Bed and 1 Bunk Ben with 2 Twin Mattresses
- 1/2 Bath (toilet and sink - showers are nearby in the bath house)
- Stone Fireplace
View camp maps for location information
Sessions run from Sunday to Saturday June through August. Additional information
Fall, Winter & Spring
Cabin/Site reservations are available September - May. Additional information
Programmed Family Camp weekends are tailored to the season. Pricing & additional information
Book Your Own Getaway Reservations for September 2021-May 2022 will open on May 11, 2021.