In 1964, a roomy family cabin situated on private property just beyond the auto tent sites was purchased by camp. It was so large it was divided in half to provide two camper units and was named East and West Winds. In 2014, the two cabins were combined to create a single-family camper cabin called The Winds. It has four bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, a dining area, a living area with a wood-burning stove, and a lovely screened porch. It also has a fire ring and picnic table very close to the lake.
- Type: Full Facility Cabin
- Location: Northland Village
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Long Twin Bed and 1 Bunk Bed with 2 Long Twin Mattresses
- Bedroom 4: 1 Long Twin Bed and 1 Bunk Bed with 2 Long Twin Mattresses
- Full Bathroom (June-September)
- Wood-burning Stove
- Screened Porch
- Fire Ring and Picnic Table
- Lake View
View camp maps for location information
Sessions run from Sunday to Saturday June through August. Additional information
Please view Weekly and Nightly Rates for up to date pricing information.