Camp du Nord will be offering take-out style meals for Lunch and Dinner only this summer, instead of eating meals inside the Dining Hall. Breakfast will not be served this year. We know that eating in the dining hall is part of the du Nord experience and we cannot wait until we can gather everyone together again for food, fun and community. In the meantime, Kelsey Wood, our Food Service Manager has been cooking up all sorts of delicious take-out meals for this summer, including some of your long time favorites.
We have 2 lunch options this year:
- A “Simple” lunch should please the pickier eaters in your family and will include items like simple turkey sandwiches and good ol’ PB & J – all of which will include fresh fruits and veggies.
- A “Regular” lunch will include more creative and flavorful options like pesto turkey sandwiches and southwest wraps, which will be served with healthy, fresh and delicious side dishes.
Lunches will be packed and delivered to your camp village at lunch time, ready to take along on your outdoor family adventures each day.
Your favorite du Nord dinners will also be delivered to your camp village and ready for you to pick up at dinner time to enjoy in your cabin or at your tent site. Dinners will include hot, delicious main dishes and sides, freshly baked bread, salad and dessert.
Meal plans begin with Lunch on Monday and end with Dinner on Friday. Our kitchen team is happy to accommodate your dietary needs, with advance notice.
- Simple Lunch: $43 per week per camper
- Regular Lunch: $60 per week per camper
- Dinner (ages 12 and under): $65 per week per camper
- Dinner (ages 13+): $90 per week per camper