Each week is loaded with fun and adventure. In 2022 we are excited to introduce a few new evening programs and opportunities.
- Sunday: Opening Celebration: Meet the staff, learn about our program offerings, sing songs, and see the summer staff skit!
- Monday: S’mores Night: Need we say more? Meet staff and families, sing songs, and eat s’mores!
- Tuesday: Family Fun Night: Volleyball Tournament, Live Music, Family Arts Center, Store, and Games will fill the entire space between Northland Village and the Arts Center.
- Wednesday: Open Family Night: Enjoy some downtime with your family. Borrow a game or puzzle from the store, go on a hike, play a game together in Thor’s Field, or take a mid-week evening siesta and don’t do a thing!
- Thursday: Skits, Silent Auction, Live Auction, Age Groups, and Trivia. All in one little bundle of an evening!
- Bring items, services, or…baked goods(?!) to donate. Fellow campers will bid on your item and all donations go back to camp’s Annual Fund.
- Examples of items could include: handmade items, snacks, tickets to an event, an offer to clean someone’s cabin on Saturday morning, etc.
- Friday: Closing Celebration: Age group skits, celebrating camper accomplishments, singing songs, and enjoying the company of new friends!
- Water activities: swimming, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, fishing, day trips to nearby campsites.
- Nature: cookouts, hiking, campfires, environmental programs, overnight camping.
- Fun and games: sand volleyball, gaga ball, arts and crafts, storytelling, and more!
Daily Summer Schedule Sample
- 7:30 a.m.: Polar Bear Swim (optional and invigorating)
- 9:30 a.m.-noon: Age Groups!
- 12:30 p.m.—Lunch*
- 2:00–5:00 pm: Afternoon program and activities
- 5:30 p.m.—Dinner
- Evenings— Variety of small group and whole camp activities available.
- Late Evening – Night Hikes, Saunas
*Meals are available for an additional fee and must be reserved three weeks prior to your week at camp.