Each week is loaded with fun and adventure. Activities will operate in a way that is conducive to physical distancing (Small groups, activities in waves, and staggered times).
- Water activities: swimming, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boards, fishing, day trips to local campsites.
- Nature: cookouts, hiking, campfires, environmental programs, overnight camping.
- Fun and games: sand volleyball, gaga ball, arts and crafts, storytelling, family triathlon
Daily Summer Schedule Sample
- 7:30 a.m.—Polar Bear Swim (optional and invigorating)
- 9:30 a.m.–noon—Morning programs and activities
- 12:30 p.m.—Lunch*
- 2:00–5:00 p.m.— Afternoon program and activities
- 5:30 p.m.—Dinner*
- Evenings—Options include campfires, nature presentations, hikes, sunset paddles and more
*Take-Out Meals are available for an additional fee and must be reserved in advance