This 3-bedroom cabin in Sisu Village features a full kitchen, dining room, bathroom and boasts views of the lake. Flat and Fitted sheets included for each bed – please bring your own pillows, blankets, bathroom and kitchen towels.
- 1 full
- 2 single twin beds
- 1 queen
This classic cabin dates back to the early ‘50s and features a private hillside path that leads to the edge of Bear Island Lake. The cabin's knotty pine interior offers the charm of yesterday and the modern amenities of today.
- The kitchen area includes a gas stove, fridge and microwave. It’s stocked with cookware, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, coffee maker and toaster.
- There is an electric box fan available to use in this cabin.
- The bathroom has a shower.
- There is a 3-season porch.
Outdoor amenities include a deck nestled in towering pines and birch trees, deck chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill and a campfire spot. The playground is nearby.
View a camp map for location details.
Summer Family Camp rates
- 3-day N/A
- Full week stay $150 for Resource Families
Book Your Own Getaway rates
- $275 per night | Available September 6 - October 1 & May 22 - 23