This 2-story, 3-bedroom cabin in Sisu Village is heated for year-round usage, features a full kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bathrooms and boasts views of the lake. Flat and Fitted sheets included for each bed – please bring your own pillows, blankets, bathroom and kitchen towels.
- 1 queen
- 4 twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
- 1 queen
- 1 queen-sized sleep sofa
This newer cabin allows you to experience nature and enjoy authentic north woods décor with all the comforts of home.
- The kitchen area includes an electric stove, fridge and microwave. It’s stocked with cookware, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, coffee maker and toaster.
- There are ceiling fans available to use in this cabin.
- There is a wood-burning fireplace.
- One bathroom has a tub and shower. One bathroom is a half bath.
- The kitchen, dining area, living room and half bath are downstairs on the lower level. The bedrooms are located upstairs on the first floor.
Outdoor amenities include a lakeview deck, deck chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill and a campfire spot. Follow the footpath adjacent to your cabin to the beach.
View a camp map for location details.
Summer Family Camp rates
- 3-night $1,750
- 6-night $3,500
Book Your Own Getaway rates
- $340 per night