Our family programs offer age-specific programming in the mornings and all family programs in the evenings and afternoons. Whether you're looking for water activities, hiking or total relaxation, we have something for you.
2021 Session Dates
Full-week sessions run Sunday to Saturday
- June 13 – 19
- June 27 – July 3
- July 4 – 10
- July 11 – 17
- July 25 – 31
- August 1 – 7
- August 8 – 14
- August 22 – 28
- June 20 – 23 (Sunday – Wednesday)
- June 24 – 27 (Thursday – Sunday)
- July 18 – 21 (Sunday – Wednesday)
- July 22 – 25 (Thursday – Sunday)
- August 15 – 18 (Sunday – Wednesday)
- August 19 – 22 (Thursday – Sunday)
- August 29 – September (Sunday – Wednesday)
- September 3 – 6 (Friday – Monday) *Labor Day Weekend
Schedules and activities
Preview the fun your family will have by checking out sample schedules and activities that await at Camp Northern Lights.
Good news campers! We may not have a dining hall (yet), but we have other options! Enjoy lunch or dinner from our food providers. No meal planning, cooking, or clean up required!
View your options
Otherwise, you are responsible for your meals during your visit to Camp Northern Lights. There are restaurant and grocery store options in nearby Babbitt and Ely. Plan on bringing food and beverages for your stay:
- Full-facility cabins include full kitchens and bathrooms.
- Bungalows include a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, picnic table, charcoal grill and access to a shared fire ring.
- Tent sites include picnic table, food-storage container, fire ring and access to shared refrigeration.
- Camp Map
Everything you need for a successful trip to camp.
Leadership Development Program
Teens entering grades 9-12 will learn about leadership through training and helping camp counselors facilitate programs. Applications are due Friday, January 8, 2021. Cost is $600 for a two-week session (transportation provided for an additional $40). Applicants will be informed by Friday, January 22, 2021. Learn more and apply.
In the event that your plans change prior to camp we are available to assist you. Requests must be in writing and can be submitted online.
For cancellation details related to health and safety, please refer to the Camp COVID FAQ
- Cancellations received on or before May 15 will be refunded, your 10% deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations made after May 15 are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cabin or site changes within a camp will be charged a $25 fee.
Fall, Winter & Spring
- $50 of the fee is non-refundable. If you cancel within one month of your reservation date, you will be charged the total fee.