Widjiwagan’s Fall Camper Extravaganza!! October 21-24, 2021
Spend your fall break at Widji! Head to the north woods on Thursday, October 21 and spend the next few days with new friends exploring, hiking, canoeing, playing games and of course, eating delicious food. You’ll return to the Twin Cities on Sunday, October 24.
- This extended weekend is for Widji campers ages 12-18.
- Depart from the White Bear Area YMCA in Widji transportation at 8 am on Thursday, October 21.
- Arrive back at the White Bear Area YMCA around 2 pm on Sunday, October 24.
- Cost: $150/person
COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols: All participants are required to be fully vaccinated or have proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 3 days of arriving at Camp. Masks must be worn indoors and when social distancing outside isn’t possible. For questions, please call 218-365-2117 ext. 221 or email email@example.com.
Escape your busy schedule and spend the weekend at Widji relaxing and rejuvenating. Tailor your weekend to your own desires and make it as relaxing or rigorous as you wish. Whatever your pleasure, you can enjoy it during a Widji weekend.
Fall Women’s Weekend Retreat: October 1-3, 2021
Enjoy a hike or a paddle surrounded by the beauty of northern Minnesota’s fall colors. We’ll have staff available to guide you or give you direction on some great trails to explore on your own. Additionally, we’ll have plenty of delicious meals and snacks on hand as you enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend.
General details for the weekend
- Lodging options include space in a “standard” cabin which are located near a wash house but do not have indoor bathrooms or a “plumbed” cabin which do have indoor bathrooms.
- Cost: $155 for a standard cabin room, meals and activities and $180 for a plumbed cabin room, meals and activities.
- Covid Mitigation Protocols – All participants will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative covid test result within 3 days of arrival at Widji. Masking is required inside all camp buildings that are occupied by others except while eating, drinking, teeth brushing, face washing, going to sleep and sleeping.
Winter Women's Weekend Retreat: January 28 –30, 2022
Get out on skis or snowshoes and enjoy the quiet beauty of winter in the north woods. We'll have Widji staff on hand to guide you through the winter trails, or you can grab a map and head out on your own adventure. We’ll have plenty of delicious food on hand and in the evenings you can relax by a crackling fire. Registration will open in December.
Other Retreat Opportunities
Widjiwagan's unique location in Ely offers an excellent opportunity for corporate groups, non-profit groups and adult retreats to truly experience the north woods. We work with you to plan programs and activities that facilitate the objectives of the group and take advantage of all that camp has to offer.
- Relaxing by a warm fire
To reserve your weekend or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-365-2117.