- Awareness: To assess their current organizational strengths, weaknesses and priorities in supporting diversity, inclusion and equity
- Action: To guide strategic planning to increase opportunity and equity within the organization and in the community/marketplace it serves
Organizations that take the Corporate Social Responsibility Assessment will receive data to answer the following questions:
- What are the business’ strengths and weaknesses among the social responsibility characteristics?
- What should be the business’ priorities moving forward?
- What differences exist between subgroups within the business (e.g. gender, ethnicity or length of service)?
- How does the business’ level of social responsibility affect employee engagement and retention?
Support Materials Available
- Survey: Online survey available on computers, iPads and smart phones
- Implementation: A how-to-guide for implementing the survey in the organization
- Orientation: Presentation to orient survey participants on the purpose and logistics of the Corporate Social Responsibility Assessment
- Debrief: Guide to processing the data and converting the lessons into action
What Makes a Business Socially Responsible?
- Community to Equity: Ensures that people from every racial and ethnic background have the opportunities and support needed to reach their potential at work and in the community
- Community Engagement: Engages with the community through volunteerism, investments and partnerships to increase opportunity and equity
- Inclusion: Welcomes and includes the voices of people from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds both within its organization and from the community
- Systems Change: Understands the long-term and sustainable change comes from critically assessing its internal and external systems that might be producing and reproducing inequities
- Strengths-Finding: Recognizes and incorporates the talents and cultures of diverse racial and ethnic groups both from within the organization and from the community
- Accountability: Assesses its long and short-term effectiveness and impact on the broader community
- Supply Chain: Seeks out and employs diverse vendors to support its work
To learn more, contact us.