Financial Assistance for Camp
We believe every child should experience camp, regardless of family income. Thanks to the generous support of donors in our annual Y Partners campaign, we are able to offer scholarships to campers who need extra help getting to camp.
Applying is easy and confidential
If you prefer to submit a paper application, you can download the form and submit it.
Emily Sandall Campership (Closed for 2023)
The Sandall Family generously provides two camperships to Menogyn summer campers in honor of their daughter Emily. Emily Sandall was a trail guide at Menogyn and an amazing humanitarian. She tragically passed away in 2006 at the age of 25. For more information on Emily visit the Emily Sandall Foundation website.
The application for 2023 is closed. Please check back in the fall for details about applying for summer 2024.
The Engagé Program is a great way for campers to connect with Menogyn outside of their trail session, give back to camp, and earn credit toward their camper fee. Campers will complete service projects at camp and complete daily tasks, while also having plenty of time for swimming, reading, and so much more. Engagè campers also plan an elaborate ”Welcome” for campers returning back from trail!
- The Engagé program is a leadership development opportunity. We expect Engagè campers to lead by example and make positive contributions to the Menogyn community.
- Engagé campers must be registered for a summer session.
- Campers earn a maximum of $17/day for two Engagé sessions. Engagé campers do not pay for transportation.
- Campers are welcome to join for more than two session, however they will only receive credit for two sessions.
- Campers can opt to receive volunteer hours instead of credit toward their session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- Campers are not allowed to stay at camp between sessions.
- Engagé housing is based on the gender associated with the session a camper has registered for.
Dates and Credits
- 6/18-6/23 | $102 credit
- 6/26-6/30 | $85 credit
- 7/3-7/7 | $85 credit
- 7/10-7/14 | $85 credit
- 7/17-7/21 | $85 credit
- 7/24-7/28 | $85 credit
- 7/31-8/4 | $85 credit
- 8/7-8/11 | $85 credit
- 8/14-8/18 | $85 credit
- 8/21-8/25 | $85 credit
An application is no longer required to register for an Engagè session. To register:
- Visit our registration page.
- Sign up for your regular summer session.
- Sign up for your Engagè session.
If you experience any difficulties registering for either sessions, please reach out to our Customer Service Center.
In the operation of the Summer Camp Food Service Program, no child, as defined by the Program regulations, will be discriminated against because of race, sex, color, national origin, age or handicap. Any person who believes that a child has been discriminated against in any USDA-related activity should write immediately to the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington D.C. 20250.