Financial Assistance for Camp
We believe every child should experience camp, regardless of family income. Thanks to the generous support of donors in our annual Y Partners campaign, we are able to offer scholarships to campers who need extra help getting to camp.
Applying is easy and confidential
If you prefer to submit a paper application, you can download the form and submit it.
Emily Sandall Campership
This year there were two $750 camperships awarded by the Sandall Family in honor of their daughter Emily who was a trail guide at Menogyn and an amazing humanitarian, who passed away in 2006 at the age of 25.
Please check back for information on the 2022 scholarship.
The Engagè Program is a great way for campers to connect with Menogyn outside of their trail session, give back to camp, and earn credit toward their camper fee. Campers will complete service projects at camp and complete daily tasks, while also having plenty of time for swimming, reading, and so much more. Engagè campers also plan an elaborate ”Welcome” for campers returning back from trail!
- The Engagè program is a leadership development opportunity. We expect Engagè campers to lead by example and make positive contributions to the Menogyn community.
- Engagè campers must be registered for a summer session.
- Campers earn a maximum of $16/day for two Engagè sessions. Engagè campers do not pay for transportation.
- Campers are welcome to join for more than two session, however they will only receive credit for two sessions.
- Campers can opt to receive volunteer hours instead of credit toward their session.
- Campers are not allowed to stay at camp between sessions.
- Engagè housing is single gender. Please contact Emily Ten Eyck if your camper holds a gender-expansive identity.
Dates and Credits
- 6/19-6/24 | $96
- 6/27-7/1 | $80
- 7/4-7/8 | $80
- 7/11-7/22 | $192
- 7/25-7/29 | $80
- 8/1-8/5 | $80
- 8/8-8/12 | $80
- 8/15-8/19 | $80
- 8/22-8/26 | $80
Registration Process *NEW FOR 2022*
An application is no longer required to register for an Engagè session. To register:
- Visit our registration page.
- Sign up for your regular summer session.
- Sign up for your Engagè session.
If you experience any difficulties registering for either sessions, please reach out to our Customer Service Center.
In the operation of the Summer Camp Food Service Program, no child, as defined by the Program regulations, will be discriminated against because of race, sex, color, national origin, age or handicap. Any person who believes that a child has been discriminated against in any USDA-related activity should write immediately to the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington D.C. 20250.