You are welcome to drop off/pick up your child directly to/from Camp Menogyn or register for the camp bus.
If a camper is riding the bus to camp, they should bring a bag lunch and water for the trip to Menogyn. On the return trip, the bus stops in Duluth and campers will be provided a boxed lunch as well as an opportunity to stretch their legs.
Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled departure or pickup.
Shoreview YMCA Pick-up/Drop-off
- $70 one-way | $140 round-trip
- Get Directions
- Departs for Menogyn: 7:30 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 4:00 p.m.
Duluth Pick-up/Drop-off—Thompson Overlook Rest Area
- $45 one-way | $90 round-trip
- Get Directions: From I-35 just south of Duluth, take exit 249/Boundary Ave. and follow the signs to the parking lot of the rest area.
- Departs for Menogyn: 9:30 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 1:00 p.m.
Contact Us - to make changes to your transportation.
- Transportation change requests received one month or earlier prior to the session start date will be made with no additional change fee.
- Transportation change requests received up to one week prior to the session start date will be made and assessed a $10 change fee.
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the session start date.