For Campers Entering Grade 8–12
Both novice and experienced climbers will enjoy these adventures! A variety of challenging climbs of varying difficulty are provided to each group, under the supervision of our highly skilled staff. These incredible adventures are designed to build self-confidence and teamwork skills as campers climb at some of the most beautiful sites in Northern Minnesota.
Rock climbing campers can expect to:
- Live and travel in a small community of 4-6 other campers
- Learn skills in rock climbing, belaying and safety
- Develop the necessary skills to either backpack or canoe through wilderness areas
- Learn about low-impact wilderness travel
- Build connections and friendships with other campers
- Challenge themselves under the supervision of our highly trained guides
Canoe & Rock Climb Combo
Entering Grades 8-11
Campers get an excellent taste of both wilderness canoeing and rock climbing on this combined trip. Trail groups split their time between canoeing through the Boundary Waters Canoe Area and climbing at Seagull Palisade as they learn new skills for both types of wilderness adventures.
8/9 - 8/20 (12 days) - $1,750
Backpack & Rock Climb Combo
Entering Grades 9-12
While backpacking the Superior Hiking Trail, campers climb at sites such as: Palisade Head, Shovel Point, and Mystical Mountain. Basic climbing knowledge is helpful but not required.
6/28 - 7/9 (girls only) - $1,750
7/12 - 7/23 (boys only) - $1,750