When you need serious care, the ER is not your only option.
The Urgency Room is well-equipped to assess, diagnose and treat medical concerns. With three locations around the Twin Cities and a Telehealth video visit option available, you can count on our accessibility and short wait times to be seen quickly and start on the track to recovery.
Each UR location in Woodbury, Eagan and Vadnais Heights is open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day of the year—including holidays. With the assurance that you can be seen with minimal wait 365 days of the year gives you peace of mind for every medical need.
The Urgency Room is owned and operated by Emergency Physicians Professional Association (EPPA), which means you will always be in the best hands. Our physicians and staff are highly experienced in emergency medicine. You will also find them working in hospital emergency rooms across Minnesota.
Each freestanding Urgency Room is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment necessary to diagnose, assess and treat your acute medical care needs.
- Access to expert medical care 365 days a year, including holidays.
- Staffed with board-certified ER physicians and medical teams specializing in emergency medicine.
- More care options and diagnostics than a typical urgent care:
- CT Scanner
- X-rayHigh-complexity lab
- Sedation for adults and children
- A fraction of the wait you would find in your average emergency room.
- More affordable than a similar visit to the ER
- Walk in care from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Telehealth care from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- COVID testing (walk-in and online)
Whether you’ve been suffering from chest pain, cuts or broken bones, The Urgency Room can get you treated and diagnosed -fast. View current wait times for all of our locations online—our wait times are often under 30 minutes! Our providers are waiting to help you get the care you need.
Our care and services at The Urgency Room:
- Abdominal pain
- Acute injury evaluation
- Allergies and other allergic reactions
- Broken bones
- Including dislocations, sprains and strains
- Chest pain
- COVID Testing
- If you are stable yet experiencing concerns for COVID, visit us right away
- Dehydration, nausea and vomiting
- Early pregnancy (1–20 weeks) bleeding or spotting
- Eye pain and injury
- Head injuries
- Including concussions, headaches and migraines
- Heart rhythm disturbances
- High fever in adults and children
- Kidney stones
- Respiratory or breathing problems
- Serious cuts requiring stitches
- Urinary tract infections
Locations and current wait times are available online: