What you get
Y membership from October 1 through December 31, including access to:
- Access to 22 Y locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester and Hudson, WI – with just a single registration
- Gyms, where you can play hoops, volleyball and more
- Indoor pools
- Fitness Centers featuring weights, cardio machines and other workout equipment
- Group Exercise classes that help you build strength, speed and flexibility
- Leadership development, Teen Thrive & service learning opportunities, and career readiness – including connections to job opportunities
Check out where to find and how to use all these benefits in the Member Guide.
How to sign up
The fine print
If you’re currently a Y member, or have been a Y member within the last 60 days, you’re not eligible for a free Get Summer membership.
The Y would like to thank the Schulze Family Foundation for their generous contribution to help us provide a safe environment for young people to engage in programs that promote healthy living, build character and leadership, and support success in school and in life.
Can I use my summer membership at any location (Get it at branch A but go with a friend to branch B)?
Yes. You may visit any of the 22 locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester and Hudson, WI.
When does it end?
Membership will run October 1 – December 31, 2020.