Our cause is strengthening community.
- Who we are
- University YMCA Community Board
- UY History
- UY Hall of Famers
College Student Opportunities
At the UY we provide you with real world, immersive opportunities. Learn more about us here!
Planned giving can inspire tomorrow's leaders
Read one couple's story of meeting at the University Y, and how the Y has continued to impact their lives.
Special Student Projects in the Community 2022-2023!
Learn more about our graduate students and their projects for the year!
- Y Bug Off Flu – Summer Jaber, School of Public Health
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training – Anisa Abdulahi, Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Y Collegiate Achievers Program - Magann Harvey, School of Public Health
- Y Mentors – Josie Marben, Occupational Therapy, St. Kates