From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Don’t see what you’re looking for at White Bear Area? Check out our complete list of amenities at all Y locations to find a branch Y that meets your needs.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness studios for group exercise classes
- Dedicated fitness studio for group cycling
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- Dedicated stretching spaces
- Racquetball courts
- TRX suspension trainers
- More about fitness and personal training
- Diving boards: Are 1 meter.
- Lap pool with leisure areas: Has depths ranging from 6 inches to 11 feet, 2 inches and is 25 yards long. During lap swim, there are up to 12 lanes open in two separate areas.
- Sauna: Access from the hallway.
- Water features: Pipe drain and basketball hoops in the indoor pool, plus sprays in the outdoor pool.
- Outdoor pool: Has a depth of 1 foot, 10 inches.
- Outdoor waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s 25 feet tall into a pool that’s 3 feet, 7 inches deep.
- Basketball court
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- Youth & Teen Center
- Family locker rooms
- Adult locker rooms
- Functional training area for personal training
- Dedicated stretching area
- Personal training
- Pilates yoga studio
- InBody Assessment
- Free wireless internet in lobby
- Senior centers
- Child care
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.