Teen Centers are free and open to all students in grades 5-12.
Hudson YMCA Rotary Teen Center
- Open during the school year: Monday through Friday, 3:00-6:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00-6:00pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
- The Hudson YMCA Rotary Teen Center is free and open to all youth grades 5-12. No membership required.
St. Croix Central Teen Center
- Closed for the 2020-2021 School Year, reopening fall 2021!
- The SCC YMCA Teen Center is open to all SCC youth grades 5-8. No membership required
- Open Monday-Friday: 3:00-6:00pm
- Open Saturday 12:00-6:00pm
- Closed on Sundays
Waivers and helmets are required. Download skate park waiver
Leaders Club is directed and powered by teens. It provides opportunities to develop leadership skills and abilities through service-learning activities and projects. Learn to be a leader and help make a difference in our community.
It’s free to participate—if you’re in grades 6-8, join a meeting Tuesdays at 4:00pm at the Hudson YMCA Rotary Teen Center!
This program helps middle schoolers connect with new friends and give back to our community through volunteering. Go on field trips, develop teamwork and leadership skills, plus plan and conduct service projects.
Girls Night In
Our seven week program, designed specifically for 5th grade girls, designed to help with the transition from elementary to middle school. Each week focuses on a different topic such as mental health and confidence, and includes a healthy snack and physical activity.
Contact Cassie McGuire, Senior Program Coordinator to explore Teen Thrive programs at the Y. And stay connected on our Facebook pages: