When you come to work out at the YMCA, consider bringing your children along for the fun that awaits them at Kids Stuff, the Y’s child care program. Children ages six weeks to 10 years that are members can participate in age-appropriate activities in a safe environment—free for members.
- 6 weeks to 10 years
- Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis; capacity is limited to ensure safe supervision.
- Kids Stuff is available to YMCA members only who are participating in on-site YMCA programs; guest passes may be used for nonmember youth.
- Items from home are not permitted.
- Check-In at Member Services and then bring your children to Kids Stuff.
- Toys will be sanitized routinely on a rotational schedule.
- Outdoor/playground is available at many locations and will be made available for children based on manufacturer recommendations; in inclement weather, we will have an indoor area for kids to play.