When you come to work out at the YMCA, consider bringing your children along for the fun that awaits them at Kids Stuff, the Y’s child care program. Children ages six weeks to 10 years that are members can participate in age-appropriate activities in a safe environment—free for members.
Kids Stuff is open with the following hour and guidelines. Please note, reservations are required.
- 6 weeks to 10 years
- Limited capacity will be practiced to insure safe physical distancing to abide by state and local group size guidelines.
- Reservations are required and are available on a first-come, first-served basis; capacity is limited.
- Kids Stuff is available to YMCA members only who are participating in on-site YMCA programs; no guests allowed at this time.
- Items from home are not permitted.
- Check-In and Check-Out will take place at Kids Stuff
- Toys will be sanitized every hour on a rotational schedule.
- Outdoor/playground time will be available for ages 4-10 years; in inclement weather, we will have an indoor area for kids to play. Indoor play structures will not be available.